Hardware Warranty and Repair
Warranty for complete units.
Warranty for DIY Kits.
Please, use the form below to report a problem and obtain an RMA number. Shattered Glass Audio will not accept packages without prior authorization (i.e. RMA number), prepaid freight, and proper insurance. The repaired unit will be returned via standard freight and insurance prepaid. Requests for faster delivery will be considered only at additional charge to purchaser.
Some of the most common problems can be traced to either an old battery or a faulty power adapter. Before reporting a problem try the following:
- You were powering your pedal with a battery when the problem occured:
- Try replacing the battery with a fresh battery. If this solves your problem you are all set.
- Try powering your pedal with a DC power adapter. Please, include in your problem report whether your pedal works properly with a DC power adapter.
- You were powering your pedal with a DC power adapter the when problem occured:
- Check your DC power adapter by powering another pedal with it or use a DMM to check the output voltage from the power adapter. Using a DMM can give a false positive in the sense that the DC power adapter can put out the correct voltage when not loaded (i.e. not connected to a pedal). If another pedal powered by the DC adapter in question does not work properly, you have a faulty power adapter. Also, if the DMM connected to the DC power adapter does not read the correct voltage then you have a faulty DC adapter.
- Try powering your pedal with a different DC power adapter. If after changing the DC power adapter your pedal works fine then it is a faulty DC adapter.
- Try powering your pedal with a fresh battery. Please, include in the description of the problem whether your pedal works properly when powered with a fresh battery.
All fields are required.